MELD Coworking COVID-19 Safety Measures
As a community-focused coworking space, your safety is our absolute priority here at MELD.
Here are the safety and hygiene measures we have put in place to help you cowork and hold small meetings in a safe environment with us at MELD:
- Masks or face coverings are required when entering and exiting MELD & moving through our common areas (kitchen, restrooms, etc). Masks can only be removed when seated at your individual workstation, phone booth, or private meeting room.
- We have limited the building occupancy to 50% of its capacity to allow for social distancing. All members, guests, and staff must stay 6+ feet apart at all times unless they live in the same household.
- MELD staff disinfects all shared surfaces in the building 3 times per day (light switches, doors, kitchen and restroom touchpoints, etc.)
- All members, guests, and staff are asked to abstain from visiting MELD if they show symptoms of COVID-19 or if self-quarantine is deemed necessary.
- We have provided hand sanitizer at the front desk, both kitchen areas, and both meeting rooms.
- We have provided disinfectant wipes in both kitchen areas.
- We have provided tissues in both kitchen areas, both meeting rooms, and in the upstairs and downstairs open coworking areas.
- We have posted hand washing flyers in both kitchen areas and on our community bulletin board.
- We have disposable cups, plates, and utensils readily available.
- We receive weekly detailed third-party commercial cleaning.
- We have two outdoor picnic tables that our coworking community is welcome to use.
- Beginning in March, all in-person member social events have been cancelled or converted to virtual events for the foreseeable future.
- We have several desk privacy dividers available for use.
In addition to the above measures, the following measures apply solely to our meeting rooms:
- Because we have restricted all spaces to 50% capacity to allow for social distancing, our meeting rooms now hold a maximum of 3 people and our large event area holds a maximum of 10 people.
- We disinfect all shared surfaces in meeting rooms after every reservation.
- Each meeting room has hand sanitizer and a box of tissues inside