- This event has passed.
Draft to Print: Write and Publish Your First Book
December 19, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
You can write a book!
You can publish that book and have it selling in less than 48 Hours.
Learn how at this free event.
The writing and publishing landscape has changed drastically over the years, allowing anyone who wants to publish a book to do so.
Even if you are not a good writer or even a native English speaker, you can still write a book and have that book published and selling in as little as 48 hours.
This session will help you discover how to quickly write and easily publish your first book.
You will learn:
- Insights on Your Motivation for Writing
- Tips for Getting Ideas onto Paper
- Techniques for Tripling Your Writing Output
- Reasons You Don’t Need Big Qualifications or Credentials – You can be a student, employee, stay-home parent, entrepreneur, solopreneur, or retired.
- Step-by-Step Walk-Through of How to Submit a Book for Publication
This is a FREE event for anyone aspiring to write a book, be published, or has something to share with the world.
The event can comfortably hold approx 20 people, please make sure to register. Those who register will have priority.
Looking forward to seeing you!
— Kam Knight – Coach Writer, Author, Evolving Humanity